Trinity Under Scrutiny

This is a blog dealing with theology, christology, religion, maybe even politics from time to time. As a matter of fact, I will stretch the scope of this blog to the point of discussing any piece of fiction I deem worthy of analyzing for its insights on ethical/moral issues. It is meant to be a forum for discussing God from the perspective of a 21st century layman.

Name:
Location: Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico

X-Gen child, aspiring aesthete, yet interested in the moral and ethical decadence of modern man and his lifelong yearning for a relationship with the meaningful Other

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Gracias

Señor, gracias por pensar en mí. 
Gracias por ser el maestro que me muestra el milagro de la vida que despierta cada día.
Gracias por sostenerme para que no caiga.
Gracias por darme una esposa que me desafía todos los días a ser un poquito mejor.
Gracias por darme un hijo que me impulsa a desterrar el miedo y abrirme al amor.
Gracias por la gente que me ama y la gente que no me ama porque me demuestra que soy de una pieza.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home